Kathy Flowers, author of "Oh, Glory!"
is coming to Prairie Points Saturday, May 5!
Trunk Show - 11am
Workshop – 1pm
Come to either or both but seating is limited!
As always learning and fun will be the focus!
Call or come in to the shop to reserve your spot.
Spring Sweep Sale!
If you have visited the shop lately, you know we have been shaking things up,
moving things around and cleaning things out.
As we continue our spring cleaning we will have a special sale each week in March.
Come in to enjoy savings of 25% off the regular price of the weekly special as listed below.
- Week 1 – March 1-7 – Books and Patterns
- Week 2 – March 8 – 14 – Fabric on the bolt (minimum ½ yard cut)
- Week 3 – March 15 – 21 – Notions, including thread
- Week 4 – March 22 – 28 – Embroidery designs, we will even include the discount on the
embroidery thread you purchase when you purchase your design in case you missed it last week!
Additionally for the whole month the sale fabric will be $5 per yard (minimum 1 yard cut)
and items in the sale room will be 40% off the regular price!
(Discount is off the regular price and for in stock items only. Some exclusions apply.)
- Payment for class is expected at time of enrollment, unless other arrangements are made with the
- Store credit will be provided for cancellations during the week before class,except within 24 hrs.
- No credit or refund for cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of class.
International Quilt Show Bus Trip
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Anyone who wishes to attend the IQS at the Rosemont in Chicago may contact Tina Cowan at
309-712-8603 or send a check for $48 to her at 4220 N. Knoll Ridge Rd, Peoria, IL 61614.
That will cover the cost of the bus trip and your ticket into the show. You will be on your own
for lunch at the show and the stop at Subway on the way home. The bus will leave Kohl's in East
Peoria at 6:30am and return around 9:00pm.