Gina has a passion for sewing, quilting and all things embroidery. This combined with her love of
teaching others makes her a great educator and a beloved teacher wherever she goes.
Gina’s desire to create, and encourage others to explore their own creativity shows in her
enthusiasm and skill in the classroom.
Her philosophy is simple: “We should all be having fun or we shouldn’t
be doing it.” Gina is an award winning quilter with her very first quilt taking Best of Show.
She has been published in “Jenny Haskins A Place in the Sun” and most recently
Gina has a background in Interior Design and Business Management, as well as
acreditations with Jenny Haskins and Martha Pullen. Event goers always look forward to
Gina’s next visit - whether it is a sewing class or a trunk show full of inspirational samples
that gets everyone excited about all the possibilities.
Gina’s Specialties include: Embroidery, Quilting, 16” Machine Quilting,
Fine Linens, Home Décor, Doll making and Teaching.
Special Training & Accreditations:
* Accredited Jenny Haskins Tutor and Educator
* Accredited Jenny Haskins Quilting Tutor
* Martha Pullen Certified
* Certified in Home Interior Design, Business Management and Upholstery
* Published in Jenny Haskins A Place in the Sun
* Published in Classic Sewing magazinLearn what you can do with these epic machines!